0.1.c & 0.1.d - polishing further!
I've quietly shipped two minor updates, here's a combined changelog (lol as if I remember which version fixed which ones)
- A scanning glitch on screen transition removed (again..!)
- Ahavena breathes bubbles now.
- Variant forms of some Emuuroms now show up under the same entry, as they should.
- A flipped swimming sprite for the player! It now conveys better that you jump downwards underwater.
- A super annoying bug where Kotiloene kept falling from bridges is finally properly fixed.
- Some level design adjustments; most visibly, replaced one Kotiloene shortcut with another one.
- The lead melody of the main theme is now one octave lower, makes for a more pleasant experience imo
- Controller support: when a controller is in use, the "press a button to do a thing" messages show the corresponding buttons on the (XBOX-layout) controller.
index.html Play in browser
Version 9 Feb 09, 2020
emuurom-0.1.d.exe 3 MB
Version 4 Feb 09, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.