0.1.g - Small streams make big rivers
A bugfix & tweak update 0.1.g, a direct follow-up for 0.1.f is now live!
Includes the following fixes:
- you can use DOWN button to jump while swimming, makes diving from the water surface less frustrating
- some small changes in tilemap to make some rooms easier to traverse ( or just prettier )
- green jump-through platforms maybe look more jump-through now....?
- added two EMUUROM: one Otukka to direct players' eyes to the SKANNER first time when they arrive in the room, and one Salavia save point in Kaakana nest
- Otukka glitching sprite fixed
- hold A+S (X+Y) to reset faster
- scanning UI minor changes, most importantly it changes sides from top to bottom less frequently
- music volume adjusted lower (some channels more than others), the sound effects are easier to hear now.
one case: Up button stuck down when a Logitech f310 controller is _not_ connected.
one case: Game crashes with the message "Script execution was interrupted" in the pointColl function. Seemingly an infinite loop, but there isn't any loops in that function...?
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.