Oof, first bug report is already in. I guess 0.1.i will eventually happen....
0.1.h - Highly responsive to scanners
The Quite Hopefully Final Demo Release, or 0.1.h is now live!!
It introduces the following tweaks and bugfixes:
- salavia has eyes now!!
- ääkköset / äö letters implemented (Kehreejä is no longer Kehreeja!)
- outlines for entries in the emuudex view
- some small level design fixes and modifications
- kaakana wings looked silly when it's moving to the left, fixed.
- scanner sprite now rotates to eight directions!
- music crossfade now faster
- BUGFIX: event horizon softlock (the one where you disappear in some room transitions)
- BUGFIX: camera does not always follow the player to the next rooom
- a new visual self-expression feature for the scanner.
- there was no way to save the game after finding the last room of the OOB route
- the charge jump is now signposted with a moving sprite
- Some EMUUROM changing direction by scanning now more responsive
The BLM bundle has brought many new players, I'm stunned tbh. Thanks for everyone who has played the demo!
index.html Play in browser
Version 12 94 days ago
emuurom-0.1.h.file 9 MB
Version 3 94 days ago
emuurom-0-1-h.dmg 3 MB
Version 4 94 days ago
emuurom-0.1.h.exe 3 MB
Version 7 94 days ago