0.4.0.1 SQUADRON GOALS
The new, probably-very-final demo version
0.4.0.1 - SQUADRON GOALS
is here! The bad news is that it breaks old saves once again. The good news is that you can now play the demo again from the beginning!
- A new boss!
- A new form for an old EMUUROM
- "Control test" screen that shows game controls on keyboard & controller
- New title screen with included subtitle
- Level design tweaks
SILLY LITTLE ADJUSTMENTS
- Easier way to skip intro cutscene
- Area intro text splash is a bit smaller for better readability
- KANGAS biome is renamed back to LEHTO. oh well
- Some sfx volumes adjusted
- Many undocumented under-the-hood changes I can't remember
- Making things ready for an eventual Japanese translation
- Sometimes Maire doesn't pick up the scanner during the intro cutscene and I have no idea why this happens.
Psst. If your controller d-pad can't be used for movement in EMUUROM, play the Steam version! It should work there.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.