1.2: A big sound sync update
CHANGELOG 1.2: It's an actual rhythm game now
- The game begins now with syncing key presses to the beat - this should make sound delay way less of an issue.
- From now on, the game takes into account varying framerate. This was a tedious rewrite of transforming from constant timestep to real-time deltatime. This also makes the game run smoother on older hardware.
- A minor bugfix of entities not really dying when they should. This doesn't affect gameplay but the visuals in the end make now more sense.
- Almost forgot: Touchscreen input is now supported!
- Also, the progress noise is a bit more pronounced now.
Thank you for your overwhelming support! A next update will add some new rhythm patterns...
syzygy-love-source.zip 1 MB
Version 9 Oct 19, 2017
syzygy-1.2_all.deb 1 MB
Version 3 Oct 19, 2017
syzygy-mac.zip 6 MB
Version 4 Oct 19, 2017
syzygy-win32.zip 4 MB
Version 7 Oct 19, 2017
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.